Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Eyeko Pastel NOTD

Aiko eyeko london nails pastel new
As I mentioned in my last Eyeko post, before I got Eyeko Pastel I was worried that it would be a little too similar to Eyeko Rain. I needn't have worried, though, because in person they are totally, totally different. Eyeko Rain is a very greyish blue with hidden shimmer. Pastel is a turquoisey blue with bright blue duochrome.
Baby blue duochrome nail polish
The duochrome shimmer is hard to capture, but it's more apparent in person.
Eyeko cheap British duochrome blue turquoise polish
Overall, I really prefer Rain to Pastel. Pastel is fun, but maybe a little garish for most occasions. Eyeko Rain just feels classier. Also, Rain is a perfect one-coater, and Pastel needed two coats to go on.

Nailgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...